WAEC GCE 2022 First Series Registration. The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has announced the registration for the 1st series of the 2022 West African Senior School Certificate Examination for Private Candidates (WAEC GCE). The registration period is from 20th December 2021 to January 21st, 2022. The registration fee is Eighteen Thousand Naira (18,000.00) only. The National Identification Number (NIN) is required for the registration exercise.
The WAEC GCE 2022 first series registration for private candidates would be an urban-based examination. Its purpose is to help Candidates having deficiencies in their WASSCE results complete or bridge the gap. The examination will feature nineteen (19) subjects. To confirm available examination towns and subjects, prospective Candidates must visit the Council’s Corporate website before obtaining the registration PIN.
WAEC GCE 2022 FIRST SERIES EXAMINATION REGISTRATION
The registration for WASSCE for Private Candidates, WAEC GCE 2022 First Series registration will be online. After purchasing the registration PIN, candidates should log on to the WAEC registration portal for registration. Candidates should note that the registration procedures have been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the examination centers.
To obtain registration PIN and information VCD, candidates should pay a registration fee of Eighteen Thousand Naira (18,000.00) only at branches of any of the following Banks or accredited agents:
- Access Bank
- Ecobank Plc.
- Fidelity Bank Plc.
- First bank of Nigeria
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
- Heritage Bank Plc.
- Jaiz Bank
- Polaris Bank
- Stanbic IBTC bank Plc.
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc.
- Sterling Bank Plc.
- Union Bank of Africa Plc.
- Unity Bank Plc.
- WEMA Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc.
In addition, Candidates are requested to pay the Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to banks or accredited agents. Moreover, Candidates who wish to register for the examination after the close of entries may be accommodated as “walk-in-Candidates” provided they register not less than twenty-four hours to the scheduled time of the paper(s) they intend to write. The fee is Thirty Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N30,500.00) only.
COMPLETION OF THE WAEC GCE 2022 FIRST SERIES REGISTRATION
Do you know that candidates MUST conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period? It is important to note this information. They should also ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth, and subjects are correct. They are also to print the Admission Notice, as evidence of successful registration, which will serve as identification during the examination. The Result Checker PIN will also be on the Admission Notice. The UareU digital persona fingerprint device is the acceptable fingerprint Scanner. Read the paragraph below for important information required to guide you through the registration process.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination;
- Registration fee is not refundable;
- Candidates should continue to check the WAEC website for examination Timetable;
- All Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabus for the examination which they can download from the WAEC website using the registration PIN;
- All Candidates must go to examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination hall;
- The entire result of candidates who sit for the examination is more than one center will be canceled;
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall;
- Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone(s) and any other electronic gadget(s) will have his or her entire results canceled;
- Prospective candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly completed before uploading as Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. Request for amendments will NOT BE entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration;
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Admission Notice;
- All Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results canceled but may be prosecuted;
- Candidates must ensure they provide a valid email and telephone number(s) during registration;
- All candidates MUST be prepared to observe all COVID-19 regulations.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES
- Finally, the Candidate’s entries must be uploaded with a passport photograph captured with a digital camera. The specification of the digital camera should be Microsoft HD 3000. The passport photographs must be of good quality BLACK and WHITE or COLOUR (JPEG file only, 275 by 314 pixels with 72 dbi resolution) and with a Contrasting background. There must be no obstructive items. Please note that the submission of a defaced or poor-quality photography by a candidate would automatically invalidate the entry of the candidate. For further details, visit the WAEC registration portal.
Have you heard about the WAEC Grading system? As you prepare for the forthcoming WAEC GCE 2022 First Series Examination, it is important that you know about the grading system for the examination you are preparing to sit. Watch the video below to learn more:
In conclusion, we want to say thanks you for reading this article “WAEC GCE 2022 FIRST SERIES REGISTRATION”, hope it was informative. if you desire to write to Us or comment on this article, we do appreciate hearing from you! Click HERE to join our discussion forum. In addition, click the various links below to follow and subscribe to our various social media handles.