JAMB ePIN 2022 PURCHASE AND SELLING OUTLETS. Many prospective students ask the following questions:
How can I get an e-PIN for JAMB 2022?
Where can I buy JAMB e-PIN?
How much does JAMB e-PIN cost? and
How do I get my JAMB e-PIN?
RECOMMENDED: JAMB 2022 Approved CBT Centres in FCT Abuja
All these questions and more will be answered in this very post. Are you prepared to register for the forthcoming JAMB UTME examination? Remember the registration will start on 19th February and ends on 26th March 2022. Remember, TIME WAITS FOR NOBODY! the clock has started ticking. This post will introduce you to JAMB accredited -PIN selling points, the duties of the banks or other financial agents, and the six different modes of payments for your e-PIN. Firstly, let’s start with the Board’s accredited selling points.
JAMB ePIN SELLING POINTS
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has approved the following outlets to sell the 2022 JAMB UTME e-PIN. The e-PIN outlets are hereby listed:
- NIPOST and other participating Banks (e.g., FirstBank, JAIZ Bank, Polaris Bank, Sterling Bank, TAJ Bank, Union Bank, and Unity Bank)
- Mobile Operators/ Microfinance Banks/Online Platforms listed below: Paga, Transact, TEASYPay, Packway Projects (Readycash), Xpress Payment Solution, Zazzau MFB, Capricorn Digital Ltd Cloud Interactive Associates, Funds and Electronic Transfer, Interswitch (Quick teller), Itex Integrated Services, System Specs (Remita), Unified Payment Services (UPS), JAMB Multipurpose Cooperative Society, Digital Partners Network, Payvantage, PayCom, Nomiworld, Cottage Assets, and Global Accelerex.
- Foreign Candidates are to view the Nigerian embassy for guidance on how to apply in any of the following countries: Abidjan, Cote D’voire; Accra, Ghana; Addis Ababa, Ethiopia; Beau, Cameroon; Cotonou, Benin Republic; Jeddah, Saudi Arabia; Johannesburg, South Africa; London, United Kingdom; and Berlin, Germany.
All these are the various banks or outlets you can purchase the JAMB ePIN 2022. Furthermore, let’s consider the duties of the Banks and outlets.
DUTIES OF PARTICIPATING BANKS AND OTHER OUTLETS
As Candidates, you need to know the duties of these banks and Outlets so as to know the level of information you will have to release to them. Hence, the Board saw the need to enumerate their duties. The duties are as follows:
- Collection of profile code from Candidate’s phone;
- Collection of Payment and vending of e-PIN by SMS to candidate’s phone (Not dictating or copying)
- Facilitation of payment through POS, if necessary;
- Issuance of Evidence of Payment;
- Delivery of e-PIN to Candidates electronically (not to be handwritten)
Are you a candidate in Nigeria or the nine (9) Foreign countries wishing to purchase the e-PIN? Then you need to know the various modes or methods of getting the e-PIN. This will make it easy to get it through the means that best suits them.
SIX DIFFERENT MODES OF PAYMENT AND PURCHASE OF epin FOR REGISTRATION
These six (6) various modes of payment are made available to enable candidates to choose the most suitable for whatever condition or environment they find themselves in. The six (6) different modes are:
Payment Through Banks including Micro Finance Banks:
At the venue of these outlets, Candidates are to present a Profile Code and pay by card or cash. Thereafter, e-PIN will then be sent to the Candidates unique phone number;
Watch JAMB Accredited CBT Centres in FCT ABUJA and Other states:
Payment Through POS:
This is available in the States Offices of JAMB, CBT centers, Other POS outlets, and any CBT centers that demand it. Candidates are to present the Profile Code and pay by cash. After which, e-PIN will then be delivered to the Candidate’s unique phone number;
Payment Through Mobile Money Operators:
This is available at CBT centers and other outlets. Candidates are to present the Profile Code and pay by cash. After which, e-PIN will then be delivered to the Candidate’s unique phone number;
Payment Using ATM:
This is available on all (Automated Teller Machine) ATM outlets of Participating Banks listed above (Interswitch Channel). Candidates are to follow this process: Select Bill Payment and then pick JAMB; Enter Profile Code and then pay; e-PIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique phone number;
Online Payment on JAMB Portal:
Visit the JAMB website; Click purchase of 2022 application document; Enter your Profile Code; Select Payment method (Interswitch, Remita, Unified Payment Solutions, Upper-Link or Paga); Make Payment; e-PIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique phone number;
Registration for the Nine (9) Foreign Centers:
This is the procedure for registration for the nine (9) foreign centers listed above.
- The registration fee for candidates from any of these nine centers is Twenty US dollars ($20) or it’s equivalent in each of the eight country’s local currency.
- Candidates from the Nine (9) foreign countries are to download the Application from the Board’s website, https:// www. jamb.gov.ng, complete and submit it with the fee at the designated 3.554 pt. centers in the country as indicated on the website.
- Foreign candidate visits https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Create a profile;
- Login to the profile;
- On the menu on the left pane, click on ‘2022 Foreign UTME/DE Registration;
- Go through guided questions until the payment page;
- Make payment using any of the authorised cards;
- Complete the registration directly online.
Finally, candidates must note that the examination date starts on the 6th of May, 2022 and will end on the 16th of May, 2022. Moreover, candidates who registered early and want to sit for the mock examination, the date remains 26th April, 2022.
As you prepare to purchase the e-PIN it is recommended that you watch these ten (10) minutes video on how to go about the process of registration.
In conclusion, we want to say thank you for reading this article “JAMB ePIN 2022 Purchase and Selling Outlets”. Hope it was informative. if you desire to write to Us or comment on this article, we do appreciate hearing from you! Click HERE to join our discussion forum. In addition, click the various links at the top to follow and subscribe to our various social media handles.
Also download copy of JAMB past questions and answers at a giveaway price, Click HERE.