NECO GCE External result 2021. Did you sit for the last NECO SSCE external examination conducted late last year? If yes, then this information is for you! This is to notify all candidates and the general public that the recently concluded 2021 NECO SSCE- EXT examination results have been released. Candidates who wish to check their results should visit www.result.neco.gov.ng to purchase a token and check results.
Note: In case you encounter any problems checking your result, you can send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Desire to know the steps required to check your result? Continue reading!
HOW TO PURCHASE NECO TOKENS ONLINE AND CHECK RESULTS
Many will ask, is NECO external 2021 result out? I say absolutely Yes! Follow the steps below, please!
STEP 1: Register on NECO Online System
This step is very important if you have not registered on the NECO Portal. To register, do the following:
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/register;
- Supply the required data in the appropriate columns and click on register’
- An activation email will be sent to the registered email address;
- open your email and click verify;
- Congratulations! You have finally registered on the NECO portal.
Secondly, the next step is to purchase your token. Follow step two below.
STEP 2: PURCHASE RESULT CHECK TOKEN
To purchase a token for the check of your result, follow the steps below:
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/login;
- Enter your email address/phone number and your password in the required columns;
- Then click on the ‘login’ button;
- Locate & click on Purchase Token, Note, it is one token = one result check;
- Enter the number of tokens you need and click on the pay now “button” (Charge #500 + #50 service charge);
- Now click on proceed to pay button to pay for the token on the Remita platform (you will be redirected to Remita platform) using a bank or card.
Lastly, you are ready for the final step. To check for your result, follow the next and final steps below.
Watch this full video on how to Purchase the NECO SSCE-EXT Result check Token. Like, drop your comment and subscribe for more tutorial video:
- NECO Releases Results for 2023 SSCE Exams
- Navigating the JAMB 2024 Registration Process: A Comprehensive Guide
- WAEC Releases 2023 SSCE Results – How to Check Result
- 2023 WAEC GCE Registration | Guidelines for Easy Registration Process
- 2023 International Mathematical Olympiad Past Questions
STEP 3: CHECK YOUR RESULT
The final step is now to check your result online. Follow the steps below:
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng;
- Pick the examination year;
- Pick your examination type (Nov./Dec.);
- Enter your token number and registration number in the columns;
- Finally, click on check result and your result will appear!
Congratulations! New Track Wishes you the best of results. Thanks for reading and do not forget to join our Online Community.
In conclusion, we want to say thank you for reading this article “NECO GCE External Result 2021”. Hope it was informative. if you desire to write to Us or comment on this article, we do appreciate hearing from you! Click HERE to join our discussion forum. In addition, click the various links at the top to follow and subscribe to our various social media handles.
For Candidates preparing for JAMB, you can download a copy of JAMB past questions and answers at a giveaway price, Click HERE.